Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs
Within the the EU project "Organic Livestock" EkoConnect can support up to 3 people making an application in the EU program "Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs". Below you will find more information on the program and the support EkoConnect can offer.
The European exchange programme for entrepreneurs
Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs is a cross-border exchange programme which gives new or aspiring entrepreneurs the chance to learn from experienced entrepreneurs running small businesses in other Participating Countries. The exchange of experience takes place during a stay with the experienced entrepreneur, which helps the new entrepreneur acquire the skills needed to run a small firm.
The host benefits from fresh perspectives on his/her business and gets the opportunities to cooperate with foreign partners or learn about new markets.
Who can participate?
- New entrepreneurs, firmly planning to set up their own business or have already started one within the last three years;
- Experienced entrepreneurs who own or manage a Small or Medium-Sized Enterprise in one of the Participating Countries.
More information can be found here
EkoConnect can provide the following support:
EkoConnect supports up to 3 young or aspiring entrepreneurs in the field of organic agriculture during the application process in the program "Erasmus for Young Entrepreneurs". The application must be submitted no later than 31.01.2016! However, the beginning of the exchange is open.
- Helping with application documents (CV, business plan)
- Contacting local contact points the country of origin
- Assistance in finding host companies in the field of organic farming (particularly in the following countries: Italy, Poland, Spain, Estonia, as well as other eligible countries)
If you are interesdet or have further questions please contact Claudia Neumann:
Tel: 0351 2066172